The key to increasing your sales and running a successful business is developing stronger relationships with your consumers. Whether you’re a small or midsize business, it takes time and effort to track and monitor crucial information about your leads, prospects, and consumers. This is why Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software has gained immense popularity in the last decade. A CRM is a centralized data management system that helps you seamlessly track and organize all the vital metrics related to your customers and sales.
With myriads of CRM software to choose from, each being great in its own right, which one’s the best for you? From the best CRM for an online business to the best CRM for enterprise solutions, let us review the five best CRM software to determine which ones are the best suited for your business.
#1. Zoho CRM: Best “All-in-One” Solution
Image Source: Zoho
As an all-in-one solution, ZOHO CRM is a terrific option for small to midsize businesses. since it doesn’t require significant training to get started, its ease of use and minimal learning curve allows all your employees to use it.
Features Of Zoho CRM:
- A customizable dashboard for specific teams or projects
- Ability to create multiple pipelines to track various customer journeys
- Easy access to reports and insights
- Inventory Management
- AI Assistant
- Real-time sales signals and customer notifications
- Prospect scoring abilities
- Mass emails
- Blueprint business management for online and offline processes
With paid plans starting at $14 per user/month, Zoho CRM is an affordable option that doesn’t cut corners on its feature sets. If you want a taste of the capabilities of Zoho CRM and don’t wish to spend any money, Zoho also offers a free forever plan with up to three users. Lead management, document sharing, task management, workflow rules, and a mobile app are among its most vital features.
#2. Hubspot: Best Free CRM Software
Image Source: Hubspot
If you’re a small business on a budget, Hubspot’s CRM software is the best option you have for setting up a functional CRM dashboard. For a free solution, Hubspot’s comprehensive CRM software gets you a mobile app, contact management(with the ability to store a million contacts), deal management, and an unlimited number of users.
Features of Hubspot CRM:
- Website tracking of contacts
- Reporting dashboards
- Access to email templates
- Seamless integration with email services like Gmail and Outlook
- Sales tools like meeting scheduling
- 200 monthly email notifications
- 15 monthly minutes per month of call time
If you want higher functionality, you can buy the Sales Hub Starter tier, which starts at $45 per month. The premium tier comes with advanced functionalities like sales automation, calendar syncing, and conversation routing. If you use Hubspot’s other marketing tools and services, Hubspot’s CRM software will integrate perfectly into them.
- 5 Tips To Make The Best From HubSpot Social Media Marketing
- Best WordPress Tips & Tricks Every Blogger Must Know
#3. Salesforce: Best Lead Management Tools for Small Business
Image Source: Cargas
As an established industry player, Salesforce is one of the biggest CRM clients with a comprehensive feature set that comes at a competitive price. It is perfect for small businesses as it not only offers the basic features like sales and contact management but also sophisticated features that get customized according to the needs of your business.
Features of Salesforce CRM:
- Stage tracking of deals
- Einstein Activity Capture for Automatic information record of population
- Syncing contacts from email
- Customer support across phone, email, and social channels
- Dedicated self-service center
- Mobile app
- Customizable reporting tools and dashboards.
- Deal pipeline tracking
- A variety of automation to reduce workflow
Additionally, you can integrate with other Salesforce apps and popular third-party SaaS services like Dropbox, Zapier, and DocuSign. Plans start at $25 per user per month with no multi-user feature.
#4. Pipedrive: Best CRM Software for Tracking Deal Pipelines
Image Source: Selling Signals
Staying true to its name, Pipedrive is an excellent choice for businesses that need to keep a close eye on their ongoing sales deals. As its management system is organized around deal pipelines presenting information like the current deal stage, value, and people associated in an aesthetically pleasing format. Its intuitive and well-designed UI makes it a top-notch choice for analyzing your deal flows and saving time.
Features of Pipedrive CRM:
- Contact management
- AI-powered automation tools help you set
- Activity reminders
- Record and store information based on triggers
- Automatically engage in lead nurturing
- Reporting and Analytics
- Communication tracking
- Integration with third-party apps like Google, Microsoft, Outlook, and 300+ apps.
When it comes to improving your sales process, nothing can match Pipedrive. As it also provides other commonly available CRM features, it is one of the best CRM software available right now. Prices start at $12.50 per user per month, with higher tiers for more features.
#5. Creatio CRM: Best Enterprise-Grade CRM Software
Image Source: Creatio
Designed with enterprise businesses in mind, Creatio is an enterprise-grade CRM solution.
CRM solutions provided by them target sales, marketing, and customer service teams.
In addition to streamlining multichannel marketing campaigns, Marketing Creatio lets enterprise businesses manage inbound leads.
Features of Marketing Creatio CRM:
- Website behavior tracking and segmentation
- Visual campaign designer
- Advanced trigger campaigns
- Personalized email marketing
- Event tracking and response management
Prices vary according to the number of contacts and emails per contact.
The Sales Creatio software is perfect for large sales teams that have to take over from marketing. Streamline your sales process with an end-to-end management platform that’s designed to save you time and money.
Features of Sales Creatio CRM:
- Opportunity management
- Customer profiles and buying behavior insight
- Field sales management
- Performance and operations
Plans start at $30 per user/month.
The last option is Service Creatio, which is specifically for organizations looking to streamline their processes and create excellent customer experiences. It includes features like:
Features of Service Creatio:
- Account and contact management
- Case and knowledge management
- Omnichannel communications
- Service catalog
- Contact center
Plans start at $45 per user/month.
All three CRM solutions can be combined if necessary. The online pricing calculator can be used to estimate the total cost.
With so many options and pricing plans, choosing a CRM software that’s right for your business can feel like a daunting task. This guide can be a good start in helping you find the perfect one for your business. You can test out all these CRM software for a few weeks to see which one you like the most as they all provide a free trial option.
Here at Buffalo Soldiers, we provide CRM services. We are a full-service creative agency in India and would be more than willing to help you. Are you looking to transform and transcend the competition? Don’t overthink – contact us.