What is an SEO Strategy?No, this is not a rhetorical question – there can be a lot of confusion when it comes to this topic. We want to ensure that by the end of this article, all of us are on the same page, so let’s start with the basics.
For content marketing (looking at you Kartikey), an SEO strategy is an important aspect to adorn to ensure that your content can get seen in the first place. There are three types of SEO that require a strategy:
An SEO strategy is a technique of categorizing a website’s content to increase its chances of showing in search results. Essentially, it is the procedure you use to improve your chances of gaining organic traffic from search engines.
- On-page SEO: Focusing on the content on site pages and how to optimize it to improve the website’s ranking for certain keywords.
- Off-page SEO: Focusing on links to the website from other websites on the internet. The quantity of backlinks a site has from reliable sources aids in the development of trust with search algorithms.
- Technical SEO: Focusing on a website’s backend infrastructure, such as site code. Because Google values technical setup equally as much as content, this position is critical for ranking.
Also Read: 8 Vital On-Page SEO Tips Every Business Should Follow
Creating An SEO Content Strategy
- Maintain A Mobile Friendly Website
4.32 Billion unique mobile internet users were detected in 2021. That’s more than 90% of the global internet population!A website that is both speedy and mobile-friendly (or responsive) is vital. Google considers page speed and mobile friendliness when determining where your site ranks in search results. Lower results are likely if your site is sluggish or does not appear effectively on mobile devices. Rankings are crucial when it comes to SEO and ROI. If you do not rank satisfactorily in search results, you will not be able to attract the traffic required to earn an ROI from SEO. For context, around 95% of search traffic flows to the first page of search results, implying that a page-one position is crucial.
- Prepare A List of Long-Tail Keywords
- Content is KING
You may generate a list of 10-15 short-tail keywords that are related to your business and are being searched for by your target audiences using search volume and competition as your metrics. Every organization has distinct goals – an SEO’s responsibility is to research their market, identify what their consumers care about, and build a plan that provides them with what they want.
You can rank in search engines with each blog article you write. Remember that you are writing material for your audience, not search engines.
- A Link-Building Schematic
- Prioritize Video Compression